The safest place for a baby to sleep is a separate cot, crib or Moses basket. We recommend a firm, flat, waterproof mattress.
We work in partnership with The Lullaby Trust to ensure the Moba Moses basket is as safe as possible.
Our product follows the latest safety guidelines;
- No hood or padding or frills.
- 300 air holes promote maximum airflow to your little one.
- The strong flat base of the Moba Moses basket provides a stable sleeping platform for your baby to sleep on.
- Our mattress is firm and has a waterproof but breathable cover
- Moba Moses basket is easily moved from room to room, making it easier for you to keep an eye on your little one sleeping at any time of the day
- The strong intergrated handles will not flop into where baby is sleeping
About the Lullaby Trust
Our safer sleep advice gives simple steps for how you can sleep your baby to reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) which is commonly known as cot death. It can give you the peace of mind to enjoy this special time.
Our advice is based on strong scientific evidence and should be followed for all sleep periods, not just at night.
Basic safer sleep advice
Always put your baby on their back for every sleep, day and night, as the chance of SIDS is particularly high for babies who are sometimes placed on their front or side.
The safest place for your baby to sleep is a separate cot or Moses basket in the same room as you for the first 6 months, even during the day.
It is important to make sure that your baby’s room is a comfortable temperature – not too hot or too cold. The chance of SIDS is higher in babies who get too hot. Try to keep the room temperature between 16 -20°C.
Use a firm, flat and waterproof mattress in good condition
No pillows or duvets
No cot bumpers
No soft toys
No loose bedding
No products (such as wedges or straps) that will keep your baby in one sleeping position.